Updated 20th July 2021
For stays at Disneyland Hotel: an alternative package will be offered at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel. We will provide appropriate price reduction to compensate for the difference in hotel category.
For stays at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne up to 30 June: an alternative package upgrade will be offered at Disney’s Newport Bay Club.
For stays at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch:
For arrivals from 10 to 30 November: an alternative package upgrade will be offered at Disney’s Newport Bay Club.
For arrivals from 1 December 2021 to 31 March 2022, guests will be offered an alternative package at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge.
For stays at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe:
For arrivals up to 22 October: an alternative package upgrade will be offered at Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne.
For stays at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge: an alternative package upgrade will be offered to customers at Disney’s Newport Bay Club for arrivals up to 30 November 2021.
Disneyland® Paris have released adjustments to their booking and cancellation policies, if you are due to travel to Disneyland Paris they offer the following options:
Hotel Bookings - for arrivals up to and including 31st July 2021
• Guests have the opportunity to postpone their holiday stay (Hotel + Ticket package) at the same price, and with the same components, for an arrival date up to 30th March 2022 (excluding the period from 15th - 31st October 2021 included and from 16th December 2021 to 8th January 2022 included), subject to hotel availability on the selected date.
• Otherwise, you may modify your booking at current market available price for arrivals from 31 March 2022 onwards or may cancel their holiday stay with the applicable cancellation fees*.
Hotel Bookings - for arrivals from 1st August 2021
• Guests may modify their booking at current market available price or may cancel their holiday stay with the applicable cancellation fees*.
*Either zen guarantee allowing for cancellation without fees, except insurance and transport fees if applicable up to 7 days before the start of the holiday or standard terms as per our sales terms and conditions within 7 days before the start of the holiday)
Tickets & Annual Passes
• If you hold a non-dated ticket, it will remain valid with the same conditions and calendar depending on the ticket type, when the Parks reopen.
• If you have Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets valid during the closure period, the tickets will be cancelled and refunded in full.
• Tickets for Buffalo Bills Wild West Show not included in a hotel package and valid for a visit during any closure period, will be cancelled and refunded in full.
We are contactable at email@example.com , on Live Chat at www.magicbreaks.co.uk or 0330 880 5006.